· Engineer (BME, ME) with 3-5 years of experience in medical device design
· Familiar with QSR, and ISO13485
· Capable of documentation to support design history file (product specifications, risk documents, test method definition & development, protocol/report, etc.)
· Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of biomedical engineering, mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, materials, and regulatory science
· Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
· Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Familiar with prototyping methods (3D Printing, component sourcing, and assembly methods)
· Able to develop and test devices
· Analyze the test results, capture design requirements, and/or change the design as needed
· Travel up to 20% (3-5 days per month)
· Able to work both independently and within a team
· Able to communicate effectively with clients
· Able to manage internal and external expectations (timelines, progress reports, activities, etc.)
To receive full consideration, please email a cover letter that addresses qualifications for this position, a resume/vitae, and three letters of recommendation in a single MS Word or PDF file referencing the job title and posting number in the subject line to email@example.com
Final selection process will include passing a pre-employment background screening and evidence of degree confirmation (official transcripts).