T3 Labs – With 15 years of experience, our mission remains – to provide high-value preclinical testing and training services to medical device, biologics, and pharmaceutical developers and manufacturers. We work with industry and academic sponsors to improve patient care by more effectively and efficiently developing and commercializing their devices and products.
The Senior Research Scientist – Clinical Veterinarian will:
- Assist with supervision and coordination of daily animal care and use operations in support of translational testing and training research to determine safety and efficacy of innovative medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnologies.
- Perform veterinary duties across multiple animal species.
- Provide U.S.D.A standards of veterinary care.
- Analyze and interpret data, review protocols, and write reports.
- Manage, educate, and assist in the development of technical staff.
- Provide overnight, weekend and holiday support for research projects and emergencies.
Experience: 4 years
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree required.
- Board certified (or eligible) by the American Association of Laboratory Animal Medicine is preferred.
- Of the 4 years of required experience, at least one to two years must include surgical experience.
- Of the 4 years of required experience, at least one to two years in lab animal medicine experience is preferred.
- Of the 4 years of required experience, at least one to two years of GLP CRO experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift more than 75 pounds.
Application Procedure: To receive full consideration, please email a cover letter that addresses qualifications for this position, a resume/vitae, and three letters of recommendation in a single MS Word or PDF file referencing the job title and posting number in the subject line to Dr. Ashley Strong: email@example.com.
Final selection process will include passing a pre-employment background screening and evidence of degree confirmation (official transcripts).